Thursday, May 16, 2013

DD Day 16

Today's Scripture: Psalms 31:12

"I am like a broken vessel."

Today's Talk: "Broken Things to Mend" by Jeffery R. Holland

I was reading over some of my posts today while I added more of the days that were written by hand. It occurred to me that I seem to sound positive. Definitely  more positive than I feel. Inside I still feel broken. There are so many things that don't make it to these pages. Because while I may seem forthcoming, I really don't want everyone to know the complexity of the damage I feel. What you see here, is only a peek. What you see here is my attempts to fill the cracks with God. It is quite therapeutic. 

A few years ago, a friend of mine sent me an email with this video. It came at another time when I felt broken. I might need to hear it again because it did help.

No comments: