Today's Scripture: 3 Nephi 24:10
"Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in my house; and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of Hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing that there shall not be room enough to receive it"
Today's Talk "From Whom All Blessings Flow" Neal A. Maxwell
Yes, I know that today's scripture is about tithing and nothing about this process is about providing meat for the storehouse. But it is about tithing my time, my thoughts, my heart to the Lord. This process is about giving back to Him a portion of the resources He's given me: time and love. As I have dedicated a portion of my time each day to Him. To the building up the Kingdom of God. To the dedication of seeking Him rather than serving Him in the capacity of a calling. As I've done this I have noticed that the windows of heaven have been opened and the blessings have overflowed these pages and my heart. So today is all about counting the myriad of blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment