Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Secret Interview with a Six-year-old

Happy Birthday, Nicole!!!

I can hardly believe that my little girl is 6 today! Wow! Where did all the time go? It amazes me how quickly time passes. I had a little interview with Nicole to determine her favorite things at six:

Favorite color: Green
Favorite T.V. show: Spongebob Squarepants (blahhh!)
Favorite Movie: The Little Mermaid
Favorite Activity: Watch T.V. (you can tell what a great mom I am)
Favorite Website: iCarly and Sesame Street dot com
Favorite Hairdo: Straight down
Favorite Vacation Spot: Disneyland (I've trained her well!!)
Favorite Food: Apples
Favorite Treat: Candy
Favorite Game: Monopoly Jr.
Favorite Book: Little Quack's New Friend

BFF: Ellie (of course)
And here is my personal favorite! When asked what she wants to be when she grows up, Nicole said the following:

A plain mom! And have the daddy do all the work!

Steve thinks I trained her well....
Happy Birthday Sweetheart! We love you and hope you have a wonderful year as a six-year-old!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

It's nice to hear that she wants to be a plain mom. I had all kinds of different aspirations for when I grew up, but being a plain mom has beaten every expectation that I had. What a cutie she is. Happy Birthday, Nicole!

Hideaway Girl said...

Cute pictures! Love the interview, what a good idea!! Those answers are PRICELESS. Sam once said if he couldn’t play in the NBA he wanted to stay home like me. We must make it look EASY! I told him he needed a back up plan. :)

Jaqui said...

It seems like just yesterday that you came into the world as a sweet little baby... now, you're CRAZY! But that's one of the reasons we love you. Happy Birthday, Coley!