Sunday, June 29, 2008

Scrappin' Secret #2

So, here's what I did with the adorable picture of Nics begging:


4 comments:

heidivee said...

I am going to start scraplifting your pages!! They are incredible. SO CUTE!

Tiffany said...

Hey, feel free to blogstalk on my page any day. I'm glad you came by. With all your cute girls, you need to check out the cute hair blog I have linked on my site. It has awesome ideas!

Jennilynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennilynn said...

Kelli- I was walking with Heather today and she mentioned how cute your blog is! Then I saw you had comments on her blog- so I hunted you down! She was right- so cute- I'll have to tap into your creative genius! Love your picture frames and text. I am a plain Jane myself. It's a wonder I can type at all!