I can't keep this one a secret! My beautiful new neice was born at 7:45 this morning. Here is the only picture we have so far:

Isn't she adorable!? I miss them so much! I really want to rush up to the hospital, hold little Brynley and take a million pictures of her. But I can't! I am stuck 13 hours away from them. These are the moments that you miss so much when your family lives far away. I will not even get a chance to meet this sweet baby until our Family Reunion in September :( But at least we have modern technology that can keep us connect! I am anxiously awaiting more photos of her. But I am sure I will be waiting a while. Afterall, no one can pull themselves away from such an adorable girl just to play on the computer!
3 comments:
Hi Kelli, This is bookgroup Tara. Congratulations! I just wanted to say what a beautiful little neice! I know how you feel about missing out on family moments. And I think missing births are probably the hardest.
She is cute, isn't she. I have been spending my afternoon trying to work out how we can swing by Oregon on the way home from Canada! You know, instead of actually getting ready. When Anna saw the picture, she said, "She's barely born? When can we go see her?" So I told her that we couldn't see her for awhile since she lives so far away. Then she asked, "If our house burns down, can we go live with them?" Now I'm a little worried that she is making plans. :-)
I wish that you could see your niece in person too. Pictures are great but nothing beats the feel and smell of a sweet little baby. She is a cutie.
Post a Comment