Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Secret Life of Single Child

At least during school hours....

I sent all 3 of my big kids off to school today! Emily and Sariah started yesterday and Nicole's first day was today!

I was so excited! All the stuff I was going to get done today! Ooops! Apparently I forgot about the Queen Bee! She is still here. So, my day was spent sitting in her room. Playing toys. Reading books. Laying on pillows. Getting stepped on. Being shut inside the room while she blocked the door! Sorry if anyone tried to call. Whenever the phone rang she would yell, "no! no! no get it!"

Ahhh.... the freedom of only having one child at home all day!


P.S. More on the first day of school and pictures to come soon. My boss has also ground me from the computer....

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sorry that you didn't get the things done that you wanted to. But what a fun day to spend with her.

Amanda said...

Oh! I hope this doesn't happen to me! I've got too much planned! The girls are Ian's favorite buddies to play with so who knows what will happen when they are not here! I may be laying on the floor all day playing cars and trucks!