Wednesday, July 30, 2008

32 Secrets

Over at my favorite digital scrapbook hangout Sweet Shoppe Designs (http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/), they challenged us to make a layout about truths about ourselves. We were to take our age and then share that many secrets or facts about ourselves on it. I have not got around to this yet. Partly because I love pictures too much to do a page that is mostly words. But I really do want to keep track of these things, so I thought why not on my blog. So here they are, 32 Secrets about me.

1-I am obsessed with pictures. Taking them, looking at them, sharing them
2-I hate to wear shoes
3- I hate to wear socks even more
4- Unless I'm running-- I love to run!
5- I grew up believing there are girl things and boy things (get your heads out of the gutter, people!)
6- Boys can do girl things (laundry, cooking etc), but girls could not do boy things (sports, handiwork etc)
7- I am fighting that
8- But I do expect the men in my life to still do all the boy things that I don't want to do
9- Hence, I have never mowed the lawn
10- I believe in the power of sisterhood
11- I have 2 biological sisters that I love dearly
12- And hundred of spiritual sisters
13- And a handful that I count as both
14- I have been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for almost 15 years
15- I have a strong testimony
16- But sometimes my trials foster doubts
17- I met my husband over a pile of manure at the Salt Lake Temple
18- I married him at the same place... minus the manure
19- I have 4 exceptional daughters
20- And no sons
21- I hope to have 4 exceptional sons one day... even if you have to tack the phrase "in-law" at the end of 'em
22-I love to scrapbook!!!!!
23- I love the ease and cleanliness of digital scrapbooking. But like a recovering addict, I still miss the feel of paper
24- I love Cherry Coke
25- My house is often cluttered (by that I mean messy)
26- I am surprisingly okay with that
27- Dinner is my least favorite meal of the day... unless someone else makes it
28-I am a "closet" Twilight fan (actually kind of a big fan, but not as big as my sister)
29- I am still in the "closet" because I often put too much stock in what other people think of me
30- I suffer from depression
31- And I am often caught battling it
32- I hate laundry!!!!!!!!! With a passion!!!!!!!!

There you have! 32 things you may not have know about me!
Jaqui said I am supposed to tag people and she LOVES to be tagged so I tag her!!!! Have fun thinking of 33 things :P

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love it Kelli- you're great! Thanks for letting us in on your secrets.

Emily K. said...

Thanks for the secrets. I just hope I'm one of those "sister"!

Heather Shepherd said...

hmmm...i'll have to give this one some thought. i don't know that i have 33 secrets i want to share...hence the title secret...