Saturday, July 12, 2008

Here's a Secret: Note to Self


I have been using the phrase "note to self" a lot lately. There are so many things that I am hoping to improve on and everytime one comes up, I say, "Note to self...." The other day, Emily said to me, "Mom, if it is a note to self how come you say it out loud? Do we all really need to hear it?" Yes, honey, you do. Everything I say is vitally important! Hmmm... maybe I am using this phrase a little too often.

3 comments:

Jaqui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaqui said...

You ARE saying it too much! Now you have me saying it! The other day I said, "Note to self: Make sure you know when "Free Slurpee Day" ends before you promise your kids a free slurpee."
Thanks for the comment on my 'memories' post.

Tiffany said...

Don't you love kids? They keep us grounded. And I agree, everything a mom says is vitally important. So listen up!