Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Secret to Making Friends

Get a blog. No seriously, I'm not kidding! Get a blog and then start blog-stalking! Link up to your friends blog and look for names that look familiar in their list of favorite blogs. Just follow them and secretly read the blogs of everyone you know. You will learn so much about them and their families. Then just wait, one day someone whose blog you secretly stalk will be braver than you and admit they read your blog. Seriously, it happens! You can make a friend without even leaving the security of your computer! I know this is true because it happened to me. While blog-stalking the Kestons, I discovered that I was added to Emily's list of favorite people! Wa-Hoo!

P.S. Emily, you should have Caely and Morgan whip you up some of their delicious syrup whoops I mean punch that they were selling the other day. It was very... flavorfull:)

3 comments:

Jaqui said...

Are you stealing my blog friends?

Jaqui said...

So is that better? I had no idea it said "Fact", but "there are no such things as accidents" right?

Emily K. said...

So... you caught me blog stalking! I'll pass on the syrup juice, thanks!