Friday, June 27, 2008

Update to my Secret

So after posting that I am a praise junkie, I feel a little like this:
This is the look I typically get from Nicole when she really wants something. Notice the very pouty lower lip and the cute puppy paws. The only thing missing is the little whimpering puppy noises she makes while begging.

I am not really begging for praise... it was just an observation of mine. A little insight about myself.

On the other hand, if you feel a need to praise me... go right ahead! I won't mind. Really ;p

2 comments:

Jaqui said...

Kay, Savanna makes that same face AND the noises... and not just when she wants something! She does that in her sleep. Did Nicole teach her when she was a baby? I think she took crazy lessons from Nicole. BTW, does my praise count even though I'm nuthin' but a sister? Have you noticed that I comment on almost EVERY post?

Kelli said...

Thank you, Jaqui, for all your comments. I love them!