Okay, so maybe this is not such a secret. Most of you know by now that we spend most of our
days at the pool! Today, we had some visitors with us. Jaqui, Morgan, Annie, Ellie & Anna joined us for the day. An extra adult gave me a rare opportunity to takes some photos! Here I am with my four beautiful beach babes. (Photo courtesy of Jaqui :)
Here are the kids having tons of fun with the Noodles!! By the way, the Noodles turned me into a totally bad mom! I guess kick boards, floaty tubes, inflatable lounges and floppy flyers are not enough fun as a single Noodle. A good mom would have know this!

But if you want to look truly cool at the pool, you must do something like this...
2 comments:
Your poor kids! Too bad I can't be their mom. ;}
I was blog-stalking, and Voila! I found yours. I didn't know you had one. It's super cute, by the way. Glad to know you're here!! :)Heidi
Post a Comment