Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Secret Behind This Blog

My list of reason's for starting a blog:

1-my little sis is definately not moving to utah anytime soon... after nearly 2 years, I should accept this and try more diligintly to keep her informed

2- all the cool people are doing it (Heather that means you) and yes, mom I may jump off a bridge if all my friends did

3- I can not figure out how to use Facebook!!! So now all my friends think I am snubbing them!

4- I am trying day by day to discover the secrets of life. Writing them down usually helps me remember them when days are bad.

5- I am running out of storage on Phanfare!

6-Jaqui is starting one! And my little sister is not cooler than me!!! A little sisterly competition never hurt anything.

So welcome to my blog!

1 comment:

Heather Shepherd said...

cool, I've always wanted to be a trendsetter!