Wednesday, June 25, 2008

3 Secrets

A few days ago, my sister tagged me. And then yesterday she began nagging me about why I wasn't playing along. So here goes....

3 Joys
1- Steve
2-my girls
3-the gospel

3 Fears
1-being in small or even large places where many people are breathing the same air. I am afraid that there will be no air left and I will die! And yes, this does apply to the chapel at church. Really, I am not a super-righteous person. We sit in the front so I can breath and escape if necessary.
2-losing my memories (I think that is why I scrapbook so much)
3-losing Steve. I am seriously paranoid about his death. I freak out if I can not get a hold of him.

3 Goals
1-Learn to be a better photographer
2- Finish my Bachelors degree. I have an Associates, but was about 15 hours shy of my Bachelors when Steve was promoted and we moved from Logan
3-Keep up with the laundry (ha ha this is never ending)

Current Obsessions
1-taking my kids to the pool.
2-The Sweet Shoppe Designs challenges
3-blogging

And since all of my blogging friends have done this already, I tag Shannon who just started her blog. And Heather I. just as soon as she has one. :)

1 comment:

Jaqui said...

I know all of this already. Don't you have any juicy secrets!