Emily's 4th Grade class participated in an Egg Drop today. They were to design a package that would protect an egg that was drop from the roof of the school. It was very fun to see the different things kids came up with. Most of them were some type of box full of soft materials or parachutes. Emily decided to package her little egg in a loaf of bread! 
Here is what it looked like while it was thrown off the roof
Here is what it looked like after
Emily was so excited that it worked

Here is what it looked like while it was thrown off the roof

Here is what it looked like after

Emily was so excited that it worked

Steve had been hoping for a new French Toast recipe... sorry it didn't work out, babe!
Grace was so excited to go to the big girls school. She even stole some poor kid's chair.
Grace was so excited to go to the big girls school. She even stole some poor kid's chair.

6 comments:
No french toast?!? Oh well, good job Emily! What an awesomely cool idea.
You and jaqui are up way too late. Yet here it is 4 am and I couldn't sleep so I am blog stalking. Hey good idea on the egg drop. D. has the same project in a couple weeks maybe we will have to steal the successful idea. No parental help just a trip to the store.
Hey good job Em.
What a smart kid! How fun!
Smart kid just like her Mom.
Good job Emily.Tell your Dad, there
is no other way to make french toast.Grace needs to stop getting so big.
Congrats Emily! That one would have never occured to me! I'm going to have to remember it for Luke Luke & Brooke...
The loaf of bread was very clever!! There were so many creative ideas. I also liked the boot! I thought it was so much fun - I loved listening to the kids reactions!
Post a Comment