I learned this little tidbit of information from a friend of mine. She apparently did not like my excuse for being MIA from the Bloggingworld. So, I have it on good authority that the following is an acceptable blog post:
I'm blogging today because the sky is blue!
7 comments:
Somedays all I can do is thank the Lord for indoor plumbing and ice cream.
*sarcasm* Actually, if you look outside it's more hazy from the fire. Okay, you're right, the sky is blue. Glad you posted!!!
Lol! I did this on my blog too! We think we are so funny... but at least we are dorks together.
When in doubt of what to write on your blog. Comment on how manly and studly your husband is. That would be me, Steve, if you have forgotten.
I'm just glad you posted SOMETHING for me to look at so I have an excuse to be on this computer--ignoring my kids! Thanks!
I love it that Steve is now commenting on your blog. BTW what will his coordinating outfit e to the belly dancer. Do I need to be worried about him too?
It's me again... I love leaving 2 comments at a time apparently. But You sure can tell you are loved and missed in the blogging world when you don't post for awhile and deprive people of hearing from you and they swamp your new posts with a ton of comments. You are wonderful.
I am glad you are my friend.
Post a Comment