Friday, September 12, 2008

When the Cat's Away....

Isn't that how it goes? When the cat's away the mice will play? Well this week, both Steve and Randy were out of town at the same time. Throw in the fact that the children are off track and you have the makings of an exciting sleepover!


Of course, Gracie needed a midnight snack!


Jaqui and I spent the night talking about books and music. And then my super cool niece informed us that we were lame! Yeah, we're lame just like her and her friend Mandy! Yes!! I had been hoping to be like a lame teenager again!

Eventually, everyone fell asleep:

4 comments:

Jaqui said...

Thanks for the fun night. I fell asleep somewhere during Gracie's second cereal "request". How long did that one last?

Jaqui said...

I see you put the super "lame" music we talked about on your playlist. I like it.

Jamie said...

I am so jealous!

Amy said...

sleeping children are always fun to look at. :)