Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm a Follower (Shh! That's our little secret)

Apparently, this is the thing to do if you belong to my family and are currently obsessed with going to Disneyland!! Fifteen more days, for those of you who aren't counting as diligintly as I am. So following after my sisters, I took the Disney princess test and found out that I am much more unique and interesting than either of them:

Which Disney Princess Are You?

You are part Jasmine. You are loyal and would visit the ends of the earth for what you believe. You would never let obstacles stand in the way of true love.

You are part Pocahontas. You defy convention and sometimes do what is considered taboo. Unfortunately, others do not always appreciate your differences, so it's good that you are so strong-willed. You are loyal and you believe in fate. Your true love will find you one day.

Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

6 comments:

Jaqui said...

Oh yeah, well, I don't appreciate your differences! I think you just have a spit personality! lol :p I'm just kidding, but the strong-willed part IS true. And I think you are part Jasmine because of all your sneaking-out-to-get-a-coke-escapades, and your totally immodest outfits. :)

Jaqui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keith Van Orden said...

Kelli:

I too am part Jasmine and part Pocahontas! I took the test just because I was curious, unfortunately, not because I am part of the family that is going to Disneyland in 15 days!

Sherrie V.

Jamie said...

Did you lose Steve? Don't worry, he will find you one day (unless you are hiding from him). Just kidding... I'm think I now owe Steve three Mickey shaped lollipops.

heather said...

That is funny that you are split between the two. I just did it and I was Cinderella. Your countdown is no fair because you are in the days of your countdown, we are still in months.

Stephen Purser said...

Yes Jaime you do owe me three mickey shapes lollypops. Which of course will get stolen by 3 of my 4 girls. You girls and your silly tests. I prefer better use of my time. BTW I am more like Frodo on LOTR.