It's the hap-happiest season of all!
With great sunshine greetings
And Popsicle eatings when friends come to call
It's the hap-happiest season of all!
The pool is now open
My skin's good for toastin'
And playing around in the sun
There be happy cute stories
And tales of the glories
Of summers long, long ago
It's the most wonderful time of the year
There be much noodle splashing
And kids will be dashing
To to get to the pool so near
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Summer is my favorite time of year! And yesterday, it officially began! We spent our first day at the pool. When I walked through the gates and saw the pool, I sighed. So glad to be back!



After about an hour at the pool, Gracie and I have this conversation:
G: "Ready go home?"
Me: "Are you ready?"
G: "No! I stay alllll day!"
She's my kinda girl!
4 comments:
I loved your "song"
I am glad you had fun!
you're so stinkin' creative!
I'm with Gracie, I could stay allll day at the pool too!
It needs to stop raining now so we can go! That one time was just a teaser. I'm sure we'll see you there.
Post a Comment