Welcome the newest member of our family
Twila

Yes, another girl! Even when we can choose we choose a girl! She is the sweetest kitty! She loves to cuddle and have her coat brushed. She is so good with kids even Miss Gracie. She is currently sleeping with Grace and Nicole. It is soooo cute.
8 comments:
she is a cute kitty! I hope you get to love her tons and I hope for Stephens sake she will be a good mouser!
Awww cute! I love kittys. What a cute name too:)
she's so bella (you know beautiful in Italian??? wink wink)
She was the first thing Anna talked about when she woke up this morning.
How wonderful for you and your girls! Girls rock! Great choice!
Very cute!
Aww, so sweet! Somehow we always end up with boys in our house,(one boy dog, two boy cats), it must be somekind of fundemental powe in the univese that some homes are "all girls" or "all boys".
Never been much of a cat person but man that is a cute little cat. Love the name, I'm wondering...
Post a Comment