I hate changes! Maybe not so much change itself, but the process it takes to get there. And the time. I really hate waiting. And the uncertainty of it all.
I have thought of something that could help me through this process I just haven't been able to find it. If any of you could help that would be great! I am looking for the time piece that Heavenly Father uses. You know the one that indicates how long "shortly" and "soon" are. The one that shows you exactly what time you will finish the process of change. Anyone know where I might find one?
8 years ago
5 comments:
I wonder if it is similar to the one we as parents use...
I don't know where to find one, but if you find out pick up one for me too. I may not have the clock you search for but I have a shoulder to lean on as support during your time of changing.
a complete random thought.... 8 days--pie...mmmmm.
Does change ever end? And if it ever does end, won't it just change again? I wish I had answers for you! Uncertainty is the worst! Maybe some ice cream will help! I'd love to chat and eat ice cream with you sometime soon!
I miss you!
Sherrie
Just wanted to say you are such a great sister. I was wondering why you were taking Savanna to preschool. I had no idea that Jaqui had a wreck. Anyway, I have seen you driving her kids around, and I just thought, "Man, she is such a great sister. I wish my sisters lived closer." Read my post on Jaqui's blog about Twilight. You want to go again? I want to see it a second time.
Post a Comment