Ten years ago, I welcomed this beautiful little baby into the world. When she was born, she had a few issues with the transition into this life. She couldn't breath well and was quickly turning blue. So after only a few precious moments to hold her, they wisked her away to the NICU. After they took her, I cried myself to sleep thinking that I hadn't had enough time. Only a few moments. It was not long enough.
And now here we are. An entire decade later and I think she is growing too fast. I feel like I have still only had a few moments with her. It's all going too fast. And it's not long enough!

Happy Tenth Birthday!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Emily! What a sweet, sweet daughter you have. I'm bummed not to be her teacher anymore.
Happy Birthday Emily!
P.S. I'm going to stop reading your blog if you don't stop putting on songs that make me cry.
Beautiful Picture! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment