Friday, December 12, 2008

I Know You Want To....

I know you are all dying to see my recent family photos.... Okay, so maybe you aren't, but I am going to post them anyway!

6 comments:

Keith Van Orden said...

Kelli:
I've been waiting for so long for a new post! The pic's are so beautiful. What beautiful daughters you have, and the famiy pic is cute too!
You're the best,
Sherrie

Amy said...

I am with Sherrie. ditto on the waiting for a new post. Ditto on the beautiful daughters and ditto on the great family picture! It was great to see you yesterday. It has been a while. Thanks.

Emily K. said...

I love it! They're gorgeous!! You guys are so photogenic.
I too have been waiting for a post. The sky is blue, ya know ;)

Heather Shepherd said...

Ugh! You're so stinkin' talented! I wish I had paid you my $50 for photos!!!

Jaqui said...

Yes, I was dying to see these. See, Gracie's ONE good photo turned out REALLY, REALLY good. So much for "I not smile."

Jen said...

Those pictures are awesome. I love the first one. Your girls are beautiful. I need to have our family pictures taken. How much do you charge?