I have been trying to catch up on my 2008 scrapbook this past week. And trying to remember all the fun things my family and I did last year. Here are a few of my recent projects:
Adventures surrounding Twilight:


Just over a month until my happy place opens!:

And Christmas time (be sure to check out Gracie's face when she opened her dollhouse):


Of course, with our recent visit from Moe and family I had to scrap the egg hunt:

Thanks for stopping by. I really have been horrible about keeping up my blog, but I hope as things improve with the weather, I'll be ready to open my window again.
4 comments:
Adorable. Such great pages. Such great work. Do you wanna do mine? I mean, I'm sure you are all caught up with yours now, so why not, right? Cause I know I am ALMOST caught up. With R's blessing. 6 years ago. :)
You are so talented! All of them look great! Love the Twilight pages! Maybe I need to go digital, just so I actually scrapbook! Haven't done it in so long. I'm so far behind! These are a great motivator--thanks for sharing!
Kelli those scrapbook pages look amazing. You do such a wonderful job.
I love Grace's face when she opens her dollhouse. Priceless 8)
You are so talented! I love the creativity and composition of your pages. You rock!
Post a Comment